Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mr. Silent Cell Phone Guy

Friday morning, 10:40am
The 22 is 7 minutes late. It arrives nearly empty. This is riding in style! It is virtually silent, and I have my choice of seating in here. I move to the back and sit across the aisle from a guy chatting on his cellie.

Now. Normally if you are on a cell phone on the bus, I must report you and reprint your entire conversation. But as I am staring at him (yes, staring, as he is not unattractive). I see his lips moving but hear nothing. I keep listening. Nothing. Is he faking?

Mr. Silent Cell Phone Guy is very well dressed, with nice boots, fancy designer jeans, and his salt and pepper hair tied back neatly in a bun. Like a guru! I am sitting across from Mr. Sensitive Long-Haired Well-Dressed Meditative Silent Cell Phone Guy!

Of course he doesn't make noise while talking; he's enlightened. I am still staring (he seems oblivious to this, thank goodness), and as we move up to Fillmore & Sutter, I catch him saying something about importing chocolates. He's hot. He imports chocolates?

He's stylish and you can't hear him when he talks. I am mentally planning our wedding as i exit the bus.

Why yes, I do import fancy chocolates. He didn't really
look like Mike Myers, but I need some photos up on here to
capture and maintain your interest.

No comments: